The warm, woody aroma of Balance Grounding Blend harmonizes the physiological systems in your body, bringing calm, peace, relaxation, promoting tranquility and balance. Frequently diffusing Balance helps alleviate stress and anxiety by creating balance throughout the body and mind.
Single Oils in Blend:
- Spruce creates balance, grounding and opening the body allowing it to receive oxygen and release emotional blocks.
- The gentleness and peacefulness of Rosewood soothes the skin, relaxes the body, and appeases the mind.
- Blue Tansy reduces feelings of anger, encourages feelings of self-control by aiding in calming the lymphatic system and cleansing the liver.
- Used anciently, Frankincense also aids in the receipt of oxygen to the pineal and pituitary glands in addition to promoting a positive attitude.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil gives Balance a smooth application.
True to its name, Balance can create a balance between the right and left brain by putting the oil on the left fingers and rubbing on your right temple, or vice versa. Application of Balance on the bottom of the feet (most effective), on the spine, or the wrists and solar plexus from neck to thymus. Cross your arms and apply to opposite reflex point on feet. As you can see, Balance affects the Nervous System, Emotional Balance, and Muscles and Bones.
Applying Balance over the heart, back of neck, on wrists – rub together and inhale – aids in the relief of anxiety. To enhance better skills and learning, apply two drops to bottoms of feet before putting on athletic socks or leggings for dance. While continuing in sport to aid in energy flow and focus, apply to low back and back of neck. Apply 15 minutes prior to swimming.
When driving long distances, apply Balance prior, during, and post-trip on low back, wrists, back of neck to keep circulation going and muscles/joints flexible while nerves are calm and focused. Incredibly, when applying Balance before other oils, their effects will seem stronger and quicker because it creates harmony with the energy that flows through the body
Balance Uses and Benefits
Grand mal seizure
Lou Gehrig’s Disease