- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Makeovers & Classes
- Training Challenges
- Rank Advancement
• Relaxes muscles and soothes joints
• Promotes circulation
• Supports a healthy inflammatory response
Application: T N
Ingredients: Cypress Plant, Peppermint Plant, Marjoram Leaf, Basil Leaf, Grapefruit Peel, Lavender
Flower essential oils. Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, mint, powdery
AromaTouch, dōTERRA’s proprietary massage blend, combines the therapeutic benefits of oils well-known to relax muscles, calm tension, soothe tissues, increase circulation, and smooth and tone. AromaTouch combines our essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender in a perfectly relaxing blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques. This popular blend is a vital part of the dōTERRA AromaTouch Technique, a proprietary method for applying essential oils to produce a profound whole-body wellness experience.
• Apply to neck and shoulders to promote relaxation and lessen tension or use with a carrier oil for massage.
• Give your loved one a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique and AromaTouch essential oil blend.
• Add to hot bath water after a busy, stressful day.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.