- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Parties & Classes
• Promotes whole-body relaxation
• Soothes sore muscles and joints
• Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
Application: A T N
Ingredients: Spruce Needle/Leaf, Ho Wood, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, and Blue Chamomile Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Aromatic Description: Airy, fresh, sweet, woody
The warm, woody aroma of Balance, dōTERRA®’s grounding blend, creates a sense of calm and wellbeing. We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and a sense of balance. Spruce, one of the oils in Balance, was used by Native Americans for medicinal and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can soothe sore muscles and joints, promote circulation, and relax the body, while Frankincense supports cellular health and overall well-being.
• Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to lessen stress throughout the day.
• Balance is a great oil blend to use during an AromaTouch Hand Massage.
• Feeling anxious? Apply Balance to your wrists or neck to help with nerves.
• Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.