- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Parties & Classes
• Maintains clear airways and breathing
• Supports overall respiratory health
• Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Application: A T S
Ingredients: Laurel Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Eucalyptus Leaf/ Stem, Melaleuca Leaf, Lemon Peel, Ravensara Leaf, Cardamom Seed essential oils
Aromatic Description: Minty, hot, fresh, airy
Enhanced with the powerful respiratory benefits of Cardamom, Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils that combine to help you breathe easier. A staple in the dōTERRA essential oil line, Breathe supports healthy respiratory function when seasonal threats are high and can be used safely by all members of the family to soothe airways and promote clear breathing. This proprietary blend consists of Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Ravensara, and Cardamom essential oils, all known for their positive effects on the respiratory system. Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote sleep.
• Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
• Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
• Diffuse in room to promote clear breathing and at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep.
• For the snorer in your family, rub Breathe on his or her chest before bed for a better night’s rest.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.