- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Parties & Classes
Rich in antioxidants
• Aids digestion
• Powerful cleanser and detoxifier
• Soothing to the skin
• Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
Application: A T I N
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Main Chemical Components: Decenal, dodecenal
Plant Part: Leaf
The therapeutic and culinary uses of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Cilantro contains antioxidants known to protect the body’s cells from oxidative stress. Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body’s systems. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
• Take daily during a body cleansing regimen.
• Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor and internal health benefits.
• Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
• Apply one to two drops to minor skin irritations.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.