- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Do It Yourself
- Makeovers & Classes
- Training Challenges
- Rank Advancement
• Helps control overactive sebaceous glands
• Promotes clear, smooth skin
• Soothes skin irritations
Application: T N
Ingredients: Black Cumin Seed Oil, Ho Wood, Melaleuca Leaf, Litsea Berry, Eucalyptus Leaf, Geranium Plant essential oils.
Aromatic Description: Woody, sweet, herbaceous
Clear Skin Topical Blend is formulated with Black Cumin Seed Oil and essential oils, each specifically targeted to improve the texture and tone of skin. Beneficial properties include controlling overactive sebaceous glands, soothing irritated skin, and assisting in cell rejuvenation. The essential oils in Clear Skin are not only used for their therapeutic properties, they are also soluble through lipids in the skin, allowing for perfect absorption and effectiveness. Clear Skin promotes a healthy, clear complexion without drying skin. It’s the answer to troubled skin.
• Apply a thin layer of Clear Skin to the entire face, then apply a small amount to targeted problem areas to promote a clear, even complexion.
• Apply to chest and back to control excessive oil sebum in the skin.
• Use to soothe and rejuvenate minor skin irritations and other ailments.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.