- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Parties & Classes
• Soothes sore muscles and achy joints
• Supports healthy circulation
Application: T S
Ingredients: Wintergreen Leaf, Camphor Bark, Peppermint Plant, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, Helichrysum Flower, and Osmanthus Flower essential oils.
Aromatic Description: Minty, camphoraceous
dōTERRA® Deep Blue is a soothing solution for sore muscles and joints. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and relax muscles and ease achy joints. Its effects are deep and penetrating with sustained results. Once gently rubbed into the area of discomfort, Deep Blue’s cool therapeutic benefit will be felt almost immediately. Deep Blue provides instant relief for the occasional discomfort of tired, sore, and worn-down muscles and joints.
• Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort.
• After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on the shoulders and neck to recover and ease muscle tension.
• Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto the growing kids’ legs before bedtime to help with occasional aches associated with growth spurts.
• Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.