- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Makeovers & Classes
- Training Challenges
- Rank Advancement
• Assists with clear breathing
• Supports overall respiratory health
• Soothes tired, sore muscles
• Purifying and cleansing properties
Application: A T S
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, airy
Main Chemical Components: Eucalyptol, alpha-terpineol
Plant Part: Leaf
Fennel (Sweet) Essential Oil
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote clear breathing and respiratory function, and to use on sore muscles. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping to lessen anxiety and supporting a healthy inflammatory response. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
• Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle for an effective cleaning spray.
• Mix with a carrier oil and rub on chest to assist with clear breathing.
• While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose and inhale deeply to clear the mind and promote clear breathing.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.