- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Parties & Classes
• Supports healthy immune function
• Protects against environmental threats
• Cleanses surfaces
• Purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation
• Energizing and uplifting aroma
Application: A T I S
Ingredients: Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf/Stem, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils.
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, camphoraceous, woody
On Guard proprietary essential oil blend provides a natural and effective alternative to keep your family and home healthy. As one of dōTERRA’s best-selling blends, On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system. On Guard can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function as well as used on surfaces throughout the home as a disinfectant and non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, On Guard helps purify the air, supports healthy respiratory function, and can be very energizing and uplifting. Applied topically, On Guard provides cleansing and purifying benefits while promoting healthy circulation.
• Gargle with a few drops of On Guard as a healthy mouth rinse or for an irritated throat.
• Add to a dishwashing sponge or cloth to purify and eliminate odors.
• Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops of On Guard for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
• Combine a few drops of On Guard with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
• Use on stainless-steel surfaces to eliminate tough, caked-on spills.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.