- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Parties & Classes
- Training Challenges
- Rank Advancement
• Eases muscle tension in the head and neck
• Helps reduce stress and anxiety
• Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on bottle
Application: A T N
Ingredients: Wintergreen Leaf, Lavender Flower, Peppermint Plant, Frankincense Resin, Cilantro Herb, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Basil Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf essential oils.
Aromatic Description: Fresh, mint, herbal
In today’s fast-paced society, stress, tension, and anxiety are common and can eventually lead to compromised health if ignored. PastTense is a distinctive blend of essential oils known to reduce the discomforts associated with tension and stress. Known for their soothing effects on both the mind and body, the essential oils in PastTense quickly ease tension, relax the muscles and calm emotions. PastTense comes in a convenient 10mL roll-on for easy application when at work, school, or home. Simply apply to the neck, shoulders, or behind the ears to help relieve tight, tense muscles while breathing in the cooling, therapeutic aroma of PastTense.
• Apply to neck and shoulders when at work to relieve stress and tension.
• Use PastTense before taking a test, presenting in public, or in high-stress situations.
• Apply to the wrists, feet, or neck to calm a highstrung child.
• Use at night before bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.