- Oil Uses & Benefits
- Makeovers & Classes
- Training Challenges
- Rank Advancement
• Alleviates the pain and discomfort of sore muscles and joints
• Supports clear breathing and respiratory function
• Energizes the body and the mind
Application: A T N
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Clean, crisp, woody, powdery
Main Chemical Components: Limonene, beta pinene
Plant Part: needle
White Fir tree is a popular wood for construction because of its combination of strength, versatility, and beauty. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees. Native Americans used White Fir as a building material and in traditional medicine, specifically to promote healthy respiratory function. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, White Fir essential oil is most noted for soothing sore muscles and joints and supporting clear breathing. Aromatically, White Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the mind while helping the body to relax.
• Apply to cold, achy muscles and joints during winter time.
• Diffuse or apply to chest to promote clear breathing.
• Add 1–2 drops to a hot bath to relax and breathe in White Fir’s cleansing aroma.
• Diffuse to reduce mental fatigue at work.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.