This proprietary, protective blend, On Guard is a natural alternative to for immune support. Well known for its unique and pleasant aroma, this oil is used frequently for purifying the air and around the home as a household cleanser. Targeting harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses, these oils were identified for their versatile abilities to purify and ability to aid the Immune System.
Single Oils in Blend:
- Wild Orange was chosen for its powerful disinfectant properties and ability to fight against cold and flu.
- Clove Bud influences healing, stimulates the immune systems, and gives a feeling of courage and protection.
- Cinnamon Bark enhancers other oils, purifies, and is a powerful oxygenator. It affects the whole body by stimulating and toning.
- Eucalyptus Radiata specifically targets the respiratory system as an antiviral.
- Rosemary reduces mental fatigue by stimulating the nerves, balances heart function through improved circulation, and energizes the solar plexus.
The combination of these oils is powerful and strong. When applying topically, dilute one drop of oil in 15 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Massage the thymus to stimulate the immune system and under the arms to stimulate the lymphatic system. On Guard can also be massaged on the bottoms of the feet, stomach, intestines, and throat. Because of its potency, the bottoms of the feet is recommended to reduce contact sensitization. Use with caution when pregnant.
The pleasant aroma is superb for diffusing while fighting airborne pathogens. Breathing in aromatically for periods of 20-25 minutes may help protect the body against flu, colds, and viruses if done frequently at the onset of symptoms.
Check out the On Guard Beadlets for a portable version of this oil.