More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin to help with recovery. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to promote a clear, healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca enhances immunity when seasonal threats are high, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Melaleuca is frequently used on minor skin irritations to soothe the skin and help it recover quickly. Diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to enhance immunity.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving to prevent razor burn.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and strengthen nails.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Promotes healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Create your own aftershave with Melalueca and Cedarwood.
- Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.